Yamaha XDA-AMP5400RK Multi-Room Amplifier (4 Zone, 8 Channel) – Showroom Demo
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Sale Ends In
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Specially designed for custom integration of whole home audio systems, the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier serves as a companion amplifier for the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage and/or increase power output.
It may also be used to expand secondary zone speaker coverage for Yamaha AV receivers that have Zone pre outs.
The XDA-AMP5400RK was conceived as a companion to the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK as a way to provide additional speaker coverage and/or additional speaker output power in a custom integrated multi-room home audio system.
It also pairs nicely with Yamaha AV receivers that offer Zone pre outs.
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier packs eight channels of audiophile-grade amplification into a remarkably slim 1U-high enclosure, allowing you to fully optimize your valuable rack real estate.
Feed up to four sources from QS pre outs into the AMP – its four audio I/O buses can be patched together to handle a wide array of speaker/zone configurations.
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier comes with a set of jumper plugs and cables, making it ultra-versatile right out of the box.
The audio outs can alternatively be used to connect powered subwoofers or subwoofer amps.
Each of the four amplifier zones is also bridgeable, giving you the option to increase power output to select speakers if needed.
The AMP employs ultra-efficient ICEpower integrated circuits to deliver eight channels of pristine, musically-dynamic digital amplification 50 watts/channel (8 ohms) with an outstanding 5 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-3 dB) frequency response and 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
It is 4 ohm capable at 100 watts/channel and bridgeable to 200 watts/channel (8 ohms).
Goodbye Ground Loop Hum:
The curse of the custom integrator: ground loop hum, a common and vexing side effect of connecting a bunch of electronics together in a rack.
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier takes care of it with a brilliantly-engineered differential circuit design. Sometimes it’s what you don’t hear that sounds the most amazing.
High-Performance under the Hood:
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier employs a balanced audio circuit design and PML capacitors, which are also used in our flagship AVENTAGE AV separates. The result: greater realism and expressiveness for all of your favorite music.
Mount it in a rack with the included ears or remove the ears for shelf installations.
The included magnetic faceplate discourages tampering and provides the perfect cosmetic finish.
When a QS and AMP are used together, simply wire the trigger ports to automatically power on/off the desired amplifier zones – no additional control interface is needed.
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier also works great as a companion to an AVENTAGE AV receiver. When using the AMP with other sources, audio sensing inputs and an infrared I/O provide additional control flexibility.
The Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier is truly made for custom integration, with Euroblock-style speaker connectors and a detachable AC cable for smart connectivity.
Specifications of the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK Amplifier:
- Channel: 8 channel (2 channel x 4)
- Minimum Speaker load Capability: 4 ohm
- BTL Connection: Yes
- Speaker Output Terminal: 4 (Euroblock)
- Audio Input Terminal: RCA: 4
- Audio Output Terminal: RCA (2-ch through out): 4
- Trigger In / Out: 4 / 4
- Remote In / Out: 1 / 1
- Rated Output Power: (1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2ch driven) Normal (4 / 8 ohms): 90 / 50 W, Bridge (8 ohms): 100 W
- Rated Output Power: (1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1ch driven) Normal (4 / 8 ohms): 100 / 50 W, Bridge (8 ohms): 200 W
- Dynamic Power: (20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch driven, 20 ms burst) Normal (4 / 8 ohms): 80 / 40 W, Bridge (8 ohms): 150 W
- Dynamic Power: (1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2ch driven, 20 ms burst) Normal (4 / 8 ohms): 100 / 50 W, Bridge (8 ohms): 200 W
- Dynamic Power: (1 kHz, 0.9% THD, All ch driven, 20 ms burst) Normal (4 / 8 ohms): 80 / 50 W, Bridge (8 ohms):170 W
- Maximum Effective Output Power: [1-ch driven, 1 kHz, 10% THD] Normal (4 / 8 ohm): 130 / 65 W, Bridge (8 ohm): 260 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: [SP OUT, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 25 W, 8 ohm] 0.04%
- Frequency Response: [1 kHz + 0 / -3 dB] SP OUT AUX IN: 5 Hz-40 kHz
- Channel Separation: [SP OUT, 1 kHz / 10 kHz] 78 dB / 62 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: [SP OUT AUX IN] 108 dB
- Maximum Input Signal: [PRE OUT L / R, 0.9% THD] 1 V
- Gain: [SP OUT 1 V Input] 25.8 dB
- Input Sensitivity: [1 W Power, 8 ohm] 150 mV, [MAX (50W) Power, 8 ohm] 1.0 V
For more Yamaha products visit their website: https://yamahashop.co.za/
Visit our website for more products t the best prices: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/