Sonos Wireless Subwoofer – Gen3 (White)
2 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Sonos Wireless Subwoofer - Gen 3
Powerful, deep impact bass for your home theatre and your music
Check out other Sonos products: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/shop-by-brand-sonos/
- Adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos speaker (or amplified component).
- Zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Versatile. Place it anywhere. Standing up or lying flat.
- One-button setup.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
- Available in Gloss Black and White
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sonos Wireless Subwoofer to your Sonos system.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Sonos Wireless Subwoofer
A wireless subwoofer connects to other speakers over your WiFi network. Sub does not have a battery and therefore requires AC power.
No. You must connect Sub to other Sonos speakers and components via WiFi.
Yes. Sub is the “.1” element of the 5.1 system that takes over all low frequency sound.
No. The Sonos sound system is designed to be modular. You can add Sub at any time.
No. Sub will only connect to Sonos home cinema.
If you power your speakers with Amp, you will be able to connect Sonos Wireless Subwoofer as part of your Sonos sound system.
Lower frequencies are omnidirectional, so Sub's orientation does not affect or alter the sound. This means the direction or orientation of the speaker does not significantly affect the sound. However, if the Sub is placed in a too-confined space it could affect the dispersion of the sound. Trial and error is always an option.
Sub pairs with speakers in a particular room. For example, you could pair Sub with two Play:5 speakers in your bedroom or connect it to Beam to create a 3.1 home cinema system in your living room. Walls create a natural barrier to sound dispersion, so pairing Sub with speakers in other rooms would result in imbalanced sound, with lower frequencies playing in one part of your home and higher frequencies in another.