Sennheiser XSW 1-835 DUAL – D Wireless Handheld Vocal Set
2 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
- No Exchange, Returns Or Refunds On Headphones
A Streamlined, Easy-to-use Wireless System from Sennheiser
The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Dual fuses great sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless system. The two included transmitters utilise 835 cardioid capsules with a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling. Convenient features like one-button scanning and synchronization are contained in a streamlined receiver with built-in antennas. Intuitive icon-based indicators make operation a piece of cake. Use up to 10 systems simultaneously. The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Dual is a fantastic handheld wireless system for singers, presenters, and instrumentalists.
XS Wireless 1 systems deliver Sennheiser quality for less
Sennheiser XS Wireless 1 systems blends modern looks with great sound and ease of use. You will appreciate that XS Wireless 1 systems can operate up to 10 channels simultaneously. And their wallet-friendly price allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser quality
835 capsules exhibit excellent onstage performance
The two handheld transmitters included with the Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Dual are kitted with 835 capsules. For a great all-around stage mic, you can’t beat the 835. Its cardioid pickup pattern yields superior feedback and off-axis rejection. Its balanced frequency response exhibits a warm, smooth sound. And its SPL handling is simply superb. You’ll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
Sennheiser — exceptional sound quality and reliability
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists around the world know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their robustness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. On the Stage , artists know that when they’re handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can rely on getting studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser’s evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Dual Wireless Dual Handheld Microphone System Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-use handheld wireless system with great sound
- 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
- 835 capsules exhibit a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
- Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
- Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
- Internal diversity receiver antennas for a simplified look
- Use up to 10 systems simultaneously