Sennheiser RR 5000 Over-Ear Additional Digital Headphone
2 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
- No Exchange, Returns Or Refunds On Headphones
The Sennheiser RR 5000 headphones are an accessory to the RS 5000 Digital Wireless TV Headphone System. They operate in the 2.4 GHz RF band, and cannot be used without the TR 5000 Transmitter. The RS 5000 system can enhance your TV watching experience by providing clear, intelligible audio of your favorite programs. The RR 5000 “stethoset” receiver includes an extra pair of earpads and a magnetic battery charger. Up to 4 RR, 5000 headphones can be used simultaneously with a TR 5000 transmitter.
RR 5000: With a range of up to 200 feet, the RR 5000 wireless “stethoset” receiver allows you to move around freely while you watch TV. The headset receiver automatically turns on/off when you put it on and take it off. It has a built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery (3.7V, 350mAh) with a typical operating time of up to 12 hours. The RR 5000 features replaceable silicone rubber ear pads, available in two sizes for the proper fit. The “stethoset” receiver has on-board volume control and Speech Intelligibility button.
- Add-on headset for use only with the Sennheiser RS 5000 wireless TV listening system
- up to four headsets can be used with a single transmitter
- RF wireless transmitter range: up to 200 feet
- Lightweight lanyard receiver with attached in-ear headphones
- Two pairs of silicone ear tips for proper fit and comfort
- Large volume buttons and “Speech Intelligibility” button for boosting dialogue
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of operation
- battery status LED
- turns off automatically when not in use
- Docks on the RS 5000’s transmitter to charge (one headset can dock at a time)
- Radiofrequency: 2.4-2.48 GHz
- Frequency response: 15-16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 125 dB
What’s in the box:
- Sennheiser RR 5000 owner’s manual
- RR 5000 Wireless “stethoset” headphones
- 2 Pairs of silicone rubber ear pads (1 pair installed)
- Magnetic battery charger with attached 36″ cord
- AC adapter with attached 58″ DC output cord (DC output: 5V 1A)
- 4 AC plug adapters (No Amer / Euro / UK / Australia)
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- Compliance Information
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB at 1 kHz, 3% THD
- THD: < 0.5% at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Battery: Operating Time: up to 12 hours; Charging Time: up to 3 hours
- Dimensions: Width 4.01″ Height 10.433″ Depth 0.91″
- Weight: 2.2 ounces