Sennheiser HD-25 Light Headphones
2 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
- No Exchange, Returns Or Refunds On Headphones
Sennheiser HD-25 Description:
ABOUT THE SENNHEISER HD-25 LIGHT HEADPHONES
For long mixing sessions the HD 25 LIGHT is the entry-level version for demanding consumers and cost-sensitive pro users who are looking for a good pair of mixing and monitoring headphones.The HD 25 LIGHT features a simpler headband design and slightly different drivers but brings a well-defined bass and detailed treble to any monitoring task.The headphones have an impedance of 60 ohms, a maximum SPL of 114dB and a frequency response of 30 to 16,000Hz.
|Frequency Response (headphones)||30 - 16000 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0,4 %|
|Contact Pressure||~ 3 N|
|Jack Plug||Jack 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo|
|Cable Length||3 m, straight cable|
|Transducer Principle||dynamic, closed|
|Nominal Impedance||60 Ω|
|Load Rating||200 mW stereo|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level (active)||114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)|
- Closed, supra-aural DJ mixing headphones for use in high noise environments.
- Excellent sound reproduction: emphasized bass and lifted treble
- Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Extremely rugged, made for daily use
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Dual-sided, detachable cable, 3m