Parasound ZoneMaster 1250 Universal 12 Channel 24 Speaker Amplifier (Showroom Demo)
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days*
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed. *If you are in an outlying area, delivery could be delayed and take up to 10-14 days.)
15% Handling Fee On Returns
All goods that were correctly supplied and then returned will be charged a 15% handling fee upon return (subject to our "Returns" terms and conditions). This excludes headphones, which cannot be returned.
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
THIS PRODUCT IS A SHOWROOM DEMO UNIT
Parasound ZoneMaster 1250 Amplifier Description (Showroom Demo):
ZoneMaster models are very similar in their feature sets, differing mainly in size and number of channels. It has independent audio sensing triggers, one for each zone and universal amplifier for applications from 50 to 200 watts.
Introducing ZoneMaster, our new line of high-performance amplifiers for custom installation. ZoneMaster amps combine legendary Parasound Class AB sound quality with the most reliable Class D power modules in the industry.
Every model in the line is unconditionally stable at two ohms, with bridged power up to 200 watts and unprecedented versatility. ZoneMaster is the new standard in residential and commercial amplification.
If you are thinking of installing a whole-home audio system, you're going to need a distribution amp. Distribution amps generally have lower power (but more channels) than dedicated home theater amplifiers.
These are used to send audio all over your home in order to get the same content in multiple rooms. The problem with some distribution amplifiers is that they usually can only be used for distribution purposes.
The new Parasound offering looks to buck that trend by being as versatile a distribution amp as we've ever seen.
As you'd expect from a distribution amp, the Parasound ZoneMaster Model 1250 has two "Bus" inputs that can be routed to any of the amplifier channels.
The Parasound 1250 has 12 channels rated at 50 watts all channels driven. Each channel can be fed from one of the Bus inputs or from a direct input.
The 1250 can also accept a speaker-level input via the second Bus channel that can be routed to any of the amplifiers.
Each channel has not one but two pairs of speaker level outputs (Phoenix-style) so that two speakers can be wired to the same channel. These speaker outputs can accept up to a 12 gauge wire.
As the Parasound ZoneMaster 1250 is stable into 2 ohms, this allows extreme flexibility for your speaker options in your distributed audio system.
It has a Class A/B input stage and Class D power stage for extremely efficient operation. There are also independent 12-volt triggers with looping trigger outputs for each zone, and a global 12-volt trigger.
The flexibility doesn't stop there. Users can opt to bridge two of the channels for 160 watts into 8 ohms or 200 watts into 6 ohms to augment their home theater channels.
With new surround solutions like Dolby Atmos, DTS UHD, and AURO-3D coming out, having extra amplification lying around is now more important than ever.
Specifications of the Parasound ZoneMaster 1250 Amplifier:
RMS, All Channels Driven (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
50 watts x 12 @ 8Ω
90 watts x 12 @ 4Ω or 2Ω
160 watts x 6 @ 8Ω (Bridged)
200 watts x 6 @ 4Ω (Bridged)
10 Hz - 60 kHz, +0/-3 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion
< 0.05% at typical listening levels
< 1.0% at full power
70 dB at 20 kHz
700mv = Full output (50 Watts @ 8 Ω)
Total Gain = 29 dB (Level controls set to Maximum)
> 112 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
DC Trigger Requirements
+9 Vdc to +12 Vdc, 2 mA
Audio Trigger Requirements
2 mV Audio Signal
AC Power Requirement:
1500 Watts Maximum
100 Watts Typical
38 Watts Idle (All Zones on)
12 Watts Idle (One Zone on)
0.5 Watts Standby
110-130 VAC 60 Hz or 220-255 VAC 50 Hz
Note: AC mains voltage is set only by a qualified electronics technician.
Width: 437 mm
Depth: 369 mm
Height, with feet: 108 mm
Height, without feet: 89 mm
- Our new ZoneMaster models are very similar in their feature sets, differing mainly in size and number of channels.
Looking for fewer channels? Try the 650, 450, or 250.
- Universal amplifier for applications from 50 to 200 watts
- 24 speaker connections (A and B outputs for all 12 channels)
- High current for stable operation at 2 Ohms
- Channel pairs are bridgeable for up to 200 watts @ 4 Ohms
- Class AB input stage plus premium Class D power stage
- Independent audio sensing triggers, one for each zone
- 6 Independent 12 volt trigger inputs, one for each zone
- Looping 12 volt trigger outputs for each zone
- Master 12 volt trigger input to turn all zones on-off
- Speaker level input for expanding systems w/out pre out jacks
- Two bus inputs can be routed to any zone
- Bus loop output jacks for passing audio to another amp
- Mono mode combines L and R for single speaker applications
- Separate level controls for all twelve channels
- Detachable speaker connectors accept up to 12 gauge wire
- Short circuit and overheat protection with front panel indicators
- 0.5 watt standby power consumption meets Energy Star & EU specs
- Compact 2U chassis
Do you love Parasound ZoneMaster 1250 Amplifier? Shop for more Parasound products here: https://parasound.com/products.php
Visit our website for more products at the best prices: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/