Get The Best Deal On This Premium Product – Contact Us
Description of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker from Monitor Audio is designed for serious home theatre installations, where performance is the most critical factor.
The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment.
You can’t better the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system.
A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%).
So this crucial Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics.
The warm, natural sound of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is in part due to its carefully designed rock-solid enclosure, which resists vibrations that can color sound and reduce clarity.
Its sealed design lets you place it inside an entertainment cabinet or position it close to a wall, without worrying about speaker ports needing to "breathe."
This handsome center channel is available in a variety of real-wood veneer and high gloss finishes.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker 1" gold dome tweeter is positioned above a dedicated 4" midrange driver, which combine for crystal clear dialogue.
Low-end punch comes courtesy of two beefy 6" woofers, which allow the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker to produce satisfying bass and lifelike center-stage sound effects.
An advanced crossover network ties the drivers together and ensures smooth, full-range sound throughout the speaker's frequency range.
The three-way, quad-driver configuration utilizes the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although.
In this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall.
Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is distinguished by the vertical orientation of the mid/tweeter axis which provides the same directivity as the remaining speakers in the system.
A top percentage of the entire sound balance in a theatre system is given to the centre channel (usually 60%), so this vital speaker should not be missed when building a high-performance, no-compromise home theatre system.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is a suitable partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 speaker models as it is carefully matched to their audio characteristics.
Technology of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
- System Format: 3-way
- Freq Response (-6dB): 40Hz–35kHz
- Sensitivity (1W @1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Min Impedance: 3.2 ohms @176Hz
- Maximum SPL: 113dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 200W
- Recommended Amp: 80-200W
- Bass reflex: Sealed cabinet
- Crossover Freq LF/MF: 830Hz
- Crossover Freq MF/HF: 3.2kHz
- Bass/Mid: 2x 6" C-CAM RST driver
- Midrange: 1x 4" C-CAM RST driver
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) C-CAM Gold Dome
- Dimensions (HDW): 235 x 560 x 240mm
- Weight (each): 14.9kg
For more Monitor Audio products visit their website: https://www.monitoraudio.com/
Visit our website for more Monitor Audio products at the best prices: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/shop-by-brand-monitor-audio/