Monitor Audio Silver 200 5.1 Home Theatre With Marantz SR7015 Amplifier & SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days*
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed. *If you are in an outlying area, delivery could be delayed and take up to 10-14 days.)
15% Handling Fee On Returns
All goods that were correctly supplied and then returned will be charged a 15% handling fee upon return (subject to our "Returns" terms and conditions). This excludes headphones, which cannot be returned.
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Monitor Audio Silver 200:
- 2 x Monitor Audio Silver 200 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black)
- 1 x Monitor Audio Silver C350 Centre (Black Oak)
- 2 x Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers (Black Oak)
- 1 x SVS SB 1000 Subwoofer
- 1 x Marantz SR7015 Amplifier
Description of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker from Monitor Audio is designed for serious home theatre installations, where performance is the most critical factor. The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment.
You can’t better the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.What makes the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system.
A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%). So this crucial Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics. The warm, natural sound of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is in part due to its carefully designed rock-solid enclosure, which resists vibrations that can color sound and reduce clarity.
Its sealed design lets you place it inside an entertainment cabinet or position it close to a wall, without worrying about speaker ports needing to "breathe." This handsome center channel is available in a variety of real-wood veneer and high gloss finishes.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker 1" gold dome tweeter is positioned above a dedicated 4" midrange driver, which combine for crystal clear dialogue. Low-end punch comes courtesy of two beefy 6" woofers, which allow the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker to produce satisfying bass and lifelike center-stage sound effects. An advanced crossover network ties the drivers together and ensures smooth, full-range sound throughout the speaker's frequency range.
The three-way, quad-driver configuration utilizes the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although. In this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall.
Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is distinguished by the vertical orientation of the mid/tweeter axis which provides the same directivity as the remaining speakers in the system.
A top percentage of the entire sound balance in a theatre system is given to the centre channel (usually 60%), so this vital speaker should not be missed when building a high-performance, no-compromise home theatre system.
The Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker is a suitable partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 speaker models as it is carefully matched to their audio characteristics.
The technology of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Silver C350 Speaker:
|Frequency Response:||40Hz - 35kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M):||90dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance:||3.2 Ohms @ 176Hz|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirments:||80W - 200W|
|Bass Alignment:||Sealed Cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency:||LF/MF: 830 Hz|
|MF/HF: 3.2 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement:||2 x 6" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver|
|1 x 4" C-CAM RST midrange driver|
|1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions:||235mm x 560mm x 240mm|
|External Dimensions:||235mm x 560mm x 270mm|
See more Monitor Audio products here: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/shop-by-brand-monitor-audio/