Monitor Audio Climate G140 System
Out of stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Monitor Audio Climate G140 System Description:
Monitor Audio Climate G140 Sat
4” MMPII bass-midrange driver
Coaxially aligned 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
Internal matching transformer for 70/100V line level operation
Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
Rigid, high impact cast polymer cabinet for long life and durability
Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
Garden spike provided although tree or pole mounting is possible with additional fixings
Certified to IP55 rating
Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
PTC protection against power overload
Monitor Audio GW12 Subwoofer
The CLG-W12 is a passive subwoofer. Optimised for discreet sub-surface installation, its proprietary Monitor Audio bandpass design incorporates an internally loaded 12" C-CAM driver which sits in a waterproof rotationally-moulded polymer enclosure buried below the garden surface - only the CLG-W12’s domed output port is visible.
From this little ‘chimney’ powerfully taut bass frequencies will join the clean mids and highs of the surrounding CLG140/CLG160 satellites for punchy and articulate full-range garden sound.
The CLG-W12 can be powered from a single amplifier channel at 4 ohms, with its 70/100 V line option recommended for cable runs over 10m (30ft) and for adding subwoofers to the system. In this line configuration, the CLG140/CLG160 satellites are daisy-chained to the CLG-W12, one after the other, up to a recommended maximum of twelve per subwoofer. System expansion to larger garden spaces simply involves the addition of amplifier channels, subwoofers and satellites.
In the simplest designs, satellites are connected in a mono configuration to one amplifier channel, the other channel powering the subwoofer. The use of a stereo power amplifier with 70/100volt line capability and crossover features will allow the adjustment of levels between bass and mid-high range. Alternatively, the system can be designed to provide stereo operation by adding elements to create left/right zones.
When installed the Climate Garden System delivers a smooth, wide-open and controlled frequency response from 30 Hz to 30 kHz in the targeted environment: better than many home audio systems! For patio or deck applications, the CLG-W12 will install within a planter box to enhance Monitor Audio’s CL Series all-weather cabinet speakers with deep bass frequencies, giving custom installers additional design
- Below ground garden installation. On patios or decks will install within a suitably sized planter
- Extended response down to 30 Hz
- Long throw 12" sub-woofer driver featuring C-CAM cone technology and rigid die-cast chassis
- Bandpass cabinet enclosure delivers high efficiency and punchy, extended bass
- 70/100 V and 4 ohm tap for flexible system design: additional units can be added and ‘daisy-chained’ together
- Robust moulded cabinet: strong and waterproof with fewer joints to compromise structural integrity
- Certified to IP54 Ingress Protection rating
- Dark brown finish blends with garden colours
- Applications: garden, deck and patio, theme parks