Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker (White)
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker:
The Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker has a beautiful new form and has been designed to immerse you in compelling surround sound. The renowned driver technology ensures an unforgettable home cinema performance.
Add a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker to your Monitor Audio Bronze home theater system and enjoy dramatic rear-channel sound effects with your favorite movies.
This cleverly designed Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker features two tweeters aimed 45° from each other, for an enveloping mix of direct and indirect sound.
A dipole/bipole switch lets you mount these speakers on the rear or side walls of your home theater room. If you place them behind your listening position, set them to bipole (in-phase) mode for distinct, directional sound.
Or set them to dipole (out-of-phase) mode for side placement, and they'll create a more diffuse sound field for convincing wraparound effects.
Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging New Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design.
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls.
And its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 5 1/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM gold dome tweeters are mounted on angled side panels.
Helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound field.
25mm tweeter extends each system’s frequency response to an ultra-sonic 30kHz. All drivers feature single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
Two way configuration with differentially tuned acoustic system - higher efficiency and improved low frequency extension. "Dished" cone employs the entire cone surface to radiate sound.
With premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout and specially selected components, the crossover design for Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker has taken a no compromise approach.
Rigid 18mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration. Beautifully finished in a range of premium quality vinyl veneer finishes.
Features of the Monitor Audio FX Speaker:
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimized listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Bronze FX Speaker:
|System Format||2 Way|
|Frequency Response||65Hz - 30kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Maximum SPL (dBA @1M - each)||110dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling R.M.S.||80W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20-80W|
|Cabinet Design||Sealed Cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 5 1/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver.
2 x 25 mm gold dome C-CAM tweeter
|Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D)||274 x 276 x 105 mm|
|Complete Dimensions inc grilles & bracket: (H x W x D)||274 x 281 x 118 mm|
For more Monitor Audio products visit their website: https://www.monitoraudio.com/
Visit our website for more Monitor Audio products at the best prices: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/shop-by-brand-monitor-audio/