Monitor Audio Bronze 500 Floorstanding Speakers 6G Pair (Various Colours) Pair – Strictly Online Only
5 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Monitor Audio Bronze 500:
The Bronze 6G series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch.
Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything about the Bronze 6G was created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines, and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Gray, and Black), with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
One of the most eye-catching features of the speakers is the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter cover.
Monitor Audio Bronze 500 are a true part of the prestigious Monitor Audio speaker family, as the hexagonal design also features on the award-winning Silver and Gold series.
This design gives Monitor Audio Bronze 500 a premium feel, allowing light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
Industry-Leading Design and Sound Quality:
The Monitor Audio Bronze 500 are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity.
As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Monitor Audio Bronze 500 delivers an industry-leading sound.
Monitor Audio relied upon five decades of design heritage to ensure that Bronze 6G speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are used in your home.
The Monitor Audio Bronze 500 features a new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, which combines with Monitor Audio's signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter to give even sound dispersion, improved time alignment, and wider directivity for lifelike sound.
Improved C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response.
The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels. These design enhancements allow the Bronze Series to deliver a smoother, tighter bass.
Setting the Standard as a Class Leader:
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
All of the Monitor Audio Bronze 500 have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive design and choice of finishes ensure that they will complement any room in the home.
Features of the Monitor Audio Bronze 500:
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Bronze 500:
41 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
32 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
2 x 8" C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide