Marantz PM-10S1 Amplifier (Black)
Enquire About This Product
Marantz PM-10S1 Amplifier Description:
Experience the height of elegant listening
Power the most demanding speakers with up to 200W per channel.
Pure Marantz Sound
HDAM technology combined with an optimized circuit design layout and carefully selected components, it provides exceptional sound quality and performance.
Sound Master Tuned
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge.
To achieve such high quality, while still delivering class-leading power, means optimizing each section of the amplifier for its task, just as would be done in a design using a separate preamplifier and monoblock power amps.
Fully Balanced, From Input to Final Power Section
By keeping the signal balanced all the way through the amplifier, and combining that with optimized power supply design, the Marantz engineers were able to achieve maximum noise rejection throughout the audio path, and the highest possible signal purity.
An important part of noise reduction is the fact that the PM-10 is a purely analog amplifier: Marantz keeps things as clean and simple as possible with its highly developed all-analog design.
Balanced, Bridged Power Amplification
For the PM-10, Marantz wanted the purest possible sound, plus the power and dynamics to drive and control some of the world's most demanding speakers. To achieve this, Marantz continued the balanced working found in the preamp stage right through to the power amplifier stage to its speaker outputs and adopted bridged working to develop the power required while maintaining that balanced design. This True Balanced Concept realizes ground-free signal management from the input to the output.
Carefully Selected Components
Marantz has long built a reputation for choosing the best possible components for its reference series products - and if we can’t find what we want, we design and build the required part.
Built to Perform
Like the partnering SA-10 Super Audio CD/CD player/DAC, the PM-10 is constructed to the highest possible standards, with a double-layered copper-plated chassis for excellent rejection of mechanical and electrical interference, and casework constructed from thick, heavy, non-magnetic aluminum panels. Both products also sit on aluminum machining feet to reduce vibration so you to enjoy your music uninterrupted.
- Channels 2
- Current Feedback Topology •
- Full balanced circuitry architecture •
- Dual Mono Power Amp construction •
- Phono EQ Constant Current Feedback
- HDAM version SA3, SA2
- Power Transformer Toroidal and 2 x SMPS
- High-Grade Audio Components •
- Customised Components •
- Symmetric PCB Layout •
- Aluminium extrusion heat sink • (Separate)
- Copper plated chassis •
- Audio Inputs 7
- Phono Input: MM / MC • / •
- Audio Outputs 1
- Balanced In / Out 2 / -
- Power Amp Direct IN •
- Gold Plated Cinch • / CD and Phono nickel-plated
- Speaker Terminals: Marantz SPKT-100+
- Number of terminals 4
- D-Bus •
- Floating Control Bus (3.5 mm mono jack x 2) •
- Headphone Out •
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS) 200 W / 400 W
- Frequency Response 5 Hz - 50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005 %
- Damping Factor 500 dB
- Input Sensitivity: MM 2.6 mV / 47 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: MC 280 µV / 33 ohm (MC-LOW)
- 280 µV / 133 ohm (MC-HIGH)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC 88 / 76 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level 440 mV / 20 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: Balanced High level 880 mV / 40 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 111 dB (2V input/rated output)
- Input Sensitivity: Power Amp Direct IN 1.5 V / 20 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Power Amp Direct IN 113 dB
Want To See More Marantz Products? Click Here: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/marantz-brand/
SOUND X PERIENCE SANDTON
Parking Level 3, 183 Rivonia Road, Morningside, Sandton
SOUND X PERIENCE KEMPTON PARK
149 Monument Road, Aston Manor, Kempton Park
SOUND X PERIENCE VEREENIGING
Inside Sedgars, 2 Leeuwenhoek St, Duncanville, Vereeniging, 1939