Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Speakers with Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Package – 4 Packs Only
4 in stock (can be backordered)
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Speakers with Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Package:
- Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Speakers
- Onkyo TX-8220 Stereo Amplifier
Klipsch R-610F Speaker Description:
Tractrix® Horn Technology:
Klipsch exclusive 90x90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures that the R-610F high-frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter (With Kapton® Suspension):
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminum tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improves resolution and detail.
LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun Copper IMG Woofers:
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low-frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
Rear Tractrix® Port:
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-610F floor standing speaker a polished, modern appearance.
High-Quality Cabinet Design:
The R-610F floor standing speaker's reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy - giving you the ultimate listening experience that's built to last.
Specifications of the Klipsch R610F Floorstanding Speakers:
|Frequency Response:||45Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB|
|Sensitivity:||94dB @ 2.83V/1M|
|Power Handling: Continuous:||85W|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Crossover Frequency:||1,800 Hz|
|High Frequency Driver:||25.4mm Aluminium LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x90 square Tractrix Horn|
|Low Frequency Driver:||Single 165.1mm spun-copper IMG woofer|
|Enclosure Type:||Bass-Reflex vie rear-firing Tractrix ports|
|Inputs||Single Gold Plated Binding Posts|
|Dimensions:||940mm (H) x 240mm (W) x 384mm (D)|
|Finishes:||Black Textured Wood Grain Vinyl|
|Included Accessories:||Injection molded feet & screws|
Description of the Onkyo TX-8220 Amplifier:
With Hi-fi Power On Tap, the TX-8220 Offers You More:
Universal connectivity meets pure analog amplification in a simple hub that sounds a whole lot better than its modest price suggests. All the essentials are covered with digital audio inputs for TV and BD/DVD player connection, along with four analog line-level inputs for CD player and everything else.
But the TX-8220 also takes value up a notch with MM phono input for turntable, DAB+ and FM/RDS radio tuners with 40 presets, and built-in Bluetooth® technology. A few taps on a touchscreen, trackpad, or mouse has music from apps flowing out of your loudspeakers thanks to Auto Connect.
See how bass, treble, and balance controls, speaker A/B Drive, and subwoofer pre-out let you calibrate tone to suit unique speakers, customize a multi-zone setup, and enhance LFEs in film soundtracks. Boasting clean, minimal design with maximum versatility, the TX-8220 is great value.
Connects Your Turntable, CD Player, TV, and Media Streamer:
Aimed at music and film lovers that want to add great sound to a variety of media sources, the TX-8220 comes extensively equipped with audio connections. The receiver is one of the few at this price to include a quality MM phono stage for your turntable. It also has digital inputs to route audio from TV through amp and speakers. Four analog line inputs are included should you prefer your source device to handle D/A conversion, or for connecting a phone or DAP.
Bluetooth® Transforms Mobile Audio Into Room-filling Sound:
With low-latency Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology, you can stream almost any audio that’s playing on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC applications. Auto Connect function makes pairing up and playing back your music much faster and easier than before, with enhanced stability reducing loss in audio quality.
FM/DAB+ Tuner with 40 Memory Presets:
Scan and save 40 FM/RDS and DAB+ radio stations for easy one-touch recall anytime. RDS function offers detailed station and song information as you listen. Bring a huge variety of programming to your listening space, from news and sport to music and talk radio.
Rich and Powerful Sound:
Pair the TX-8220 with your choice of loudspeakers and add immersive sound to everyday entertainment, from streaming audio to TV programs, vinyl, and CD. Discrete amplifiers, massive EI transformer, and customized capacitors deliver ample driving power with low distortion. High current grips the speaker cones for more accurate control, restoring vitality and detail to music. Wide-range non-phase-shift circuitry, meanwhile, clearly focuses the audio image.
High Current and Low Impedance Architecture:
Dynamic passages in music and film soundtracks can see impedance spike and dip dramatically for short periods. This can place up to 10 times the usual load on your amplifier, and if it can’t meet power demands, sound quality suffers. Onkyo’s high-current low-impedance WRAT design uses a massive EI transformer to drive your speakers accurately, even under heavy loads.
A/B Speaker Posts for Multi-room Audio:
TX-8220 features two sets of speaker posts enabling connection of two pairs of speakers. The receiver is designed to drive either a single pair of speakers rated at 4–16 Ohm, or two pairs of 8–16 Ohm speakers, allowing you to enjoy the same audio source in two rooms at once, or to easily switch between two sets of speakers.
Bass, Treble, and Balance Controls:
Bass, treble, and balance buttons are useful for adjusting the tone characteristics of your music for satisfying response with any speaker type. Carefully designed tone circuits—which some receivers don’t include—let you personalize sound to taste with no perceived loss in audio quality.
- 100 W/Ch Hi-Current Amplification System
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming Technology for Almost Any Device
- DAB+ and FM/RDS Radio Tuners with 40 Station Presets
- MM Phono, Analog, and Digital Audio Inputs
- Hi-Current Discrete Amplification System
- Stream from Mobiles, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and PC via Bluetooth Version 4.1 (A2DP/AVRCP) with Bluetooth Standby and Auto Connect Functions
- DAB+ and FM/RDS Radio Tuners with 40-Station Memory Presets
- Radio Station Preset Naming (Up to 8 Characters)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) with Massive Hi-Current EI Transformer, Custom Power Capacitors, and Low Impedance Drive
- Non-Phase-Shift Amp Circuitry with Discrete Power Transistors
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- 192 kHz/24-bit* (PCM1754) Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Direct Mode for Source-Authentic Audio Reproduction
- 2 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 4 Analog RCA Inputs and 1 Line Output
- Phono Input with MM Equalizer
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Two Pairs of Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- 6.35 mm Headphone Jack
- Front-panel Bass/Treble/Balance Buttons
- Front-panel Speaker A/B Drive Selector Button
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Sleep Timer and Battery-free Memory Back-up
- Full-function RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Controller
- Bluetooth Standby Mode and Auto Standby
- Power Output: 100 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 149 x 328 mm
- Weight: 7.0 kg
Do you love klipsch R-610F Speaker? Shop for more Klipsch products here: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/?swoof=1&woof_text=klipsch&paged=1&really_curr_tax=26-product_cat