The Jamo IC608FG II distinctive shape, pivoting tweeter and advanced technology makes it the perfect choice for front, center and rear-channels in a first-class home theater solution.
We particularly recommend using the Jamo IC608FG II if you need high power handling, or if the distance between the floor and the ceiling is above the normal 8-10 feet. Should the distance between floor and ceiling surpass 13 feet, we recommend one of our 10-inch in-ceiling speakers.
With its paintable magnetic grille, the Jamo IC608FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
Jamo IC608FG II SPECIFICATIONS
|System Type||2-way in-ceiling|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||2.1 / 4.6|
|Woofer (mm/in)||203 / 8|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||22 / 1340|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||55 - 22,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||80 / 160|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||89|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø244 x 97 / Ø9.6 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø272 x 112 / Ø10.7 x 4.4|
12 Things You Need To Know About Ceiling Speakers - A Simple Guide
So you want ceiling speakers in your home but you don’t know where to begin. Unlike many other ‘freestanding’ speaker products, ceiling speakers are designed to be a long-lasting audio solution and as such it’s important to think about not only what level of audio quality you desire but also how you want to control your system. This is our simple and easy guide to installing home audio featuring the top 12 things you need to know about ceiling speakers to get you started.
- How many Ceiling Speakers do I need in a room?
- Do I need Single Stereo or Mono Ceiling Speakers?
- Where do Ceiling Speakers need to be positioned?
- How much space do I need for Ceiling Speakers?
- How are Ceiling Speakers powered and controlled?
- What Speaker Cable do I need?
- Do my Ceiling Speakers need Fire Hoods?
- Can I have my Ceiling Speakers in high humidity rooms like Kitchens, Bathrooms and Saunas?
- Can I paint my Ceiling Speakers to match my room?
- Can I have Ceiling Speakers Outdoors?
- Can I connect my TV to my Ceiling Speakers?
- Can I use Voice Control with my Ceiling Speakers?