Jamo IC 406 FG II Installation Speaker (Pair)
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Jamo IC 406 FG II Installation Speaker (Pair):
The Jamo IC 406 FG II 2-way in-ceiling speaker is premium acoustic technology paired with seamless decor integration.
Featuring a 6.5 ” woven synthetic fiber woofer, a 1" titanium dome pivot tweeter provides balanced, dynamic, rich sound to bring your customer's music and movies to life.
- A redesigned magnetic paintable grille with a new, more natural white color to blend seamlessly into any premium decor
- Jamo core technology created for clear, detailed sound and zero distortion
- Decoupled Tweeter Technology (DTT) minimizes vibration transfer from the baffle to the tweeter for detailed, clear high frequencies
- Wave Guide provides focused, dynamic transfer of high frequencies into the listening space
- Hard Conical Cone (HCC) minimizes woofer break-up for punch, clear low frequencies
- Centre plug replaces the traditional dust cap for cooler voice coil and higher power handling
Outfitted with a pivoting tweeter for maximum placement flexibility, you can put the speaker anywhere in the space and the sound experience won't change.
At the same time, cut high frequencies on the fly with a three-way attenuation switch to custom-tune the speaker for smooth, detailed sound anywhere in the room.
|Weight (Kg/lb)||1.7 / 3.7|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||14 / 850|
|Woofer (mm/in)||165 / 6½|
|System Type||2-way in-ceiling|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||60 / 120|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||65 - 22,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø201 x 99 / Ø7.9 x 3.9|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||Ø229 x 114 / Ø9.0 x 4.5|