FURMAN AC210 10A SURGE PROTECTOR/POWER CONDITIONER
The most widely recognized and trusted name in AC power conditioning is proud to introduce the AC-210AE compact power conditioner featuring Furman’s revolutionary SMP technology. Furman’s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit features our exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus)
Furman’s SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. Not so with SMP. With Furman’s SMP, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated – no sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman’s SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage, even when tested beyond the grueling specifications of – USA/CIDA’s A-1-1 test. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300VAC peak (far beyond long accepted professional standards), Furman’s SMP clamps at 376VAC peak, 275 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000VAC – 3000 Amp surges! This unprecedented level of protection is only available with Furman’s SMP technology.
- Furman’s exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location