Denon PMA-900HNE INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER (Silver)
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days*
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed. *If you are in an outlying area, delivery could be delayed and take up to 10-14 days.)
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Enquire About This Product
Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Amplifier Description:
Denon PMA 900 HNE Integrated Network Amplifier with HEOS® Built-in music streaming and Phono Stage
The Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier, featuring an Advanced High Current amplifier design, delivers superior audio from analogue and digital sources. With Phono input, digital inputs for TV sound, plus network audio streaming by HEOS® Built-in, Denon PMA-900HNE upgrades your listening experience from any source.
Streaming amplifier with analogue and digital connectivity
Bring out the best from your analogue, digital, and streaming sources with the Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier featuring Advanced High Current amplifier design.
Advanced High Current integrated amplifier with 85W
Engineered with premium Denon amplifier technology and Advanced High Current capability, the PMA-900HNE integrated amplifier drives your loudspeakers with 85 watts of power-per-channel into 4 ohms.
Built-in music streaming via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirPlay 2 capability
The HEOS® Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your network to provide near-limitless streaming options. Listen to a wide array of online music services or connect to a smart device via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
Optical and coaxial digital inputs
The PMA-900HNE features three optical inputs and one coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit to improve sound quality of your TV audio and more.
- Colours available: Black / Premium SilverYes / Yes
- Metal front: Aluminum
- Power consumption in W: 200W
- Standby power consumption in W: 0.2W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Detachable power cord: Yes
- Remote control: RC-1246
- System remote control: Yes
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 434 x 376 x 131mm / 17.1 x 14.8 x 5.2in
- Weight: 8.3kg / 18.3lb
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 518 x 385 x 209mm / 20.4 x 15.2 x 8.2in
- Carton Weight (inc. product): 10.3kg / 22.7lb
- Output power 8 ohms (20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.07% distortion): 50W + 50W
- Output power 4 ohms (1 kHz, 0.7% distortion): 85W + 85W
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% (-3dB, 8ohm, 1kHz)
- Power Amplifier Circuit: Advanced HC Single Push-Pull Circuit
- Power Amp Output circuit Structure: Single Push-Pull with Darlington transistor
- Preamplifier Circuit: Variable Gain Preamplifier
- Volume: Electric - Controlled by Encoder
- Bass Treble Mid Balance Control: Yes / Yes / No / Yes
- Source Direct: Yes
- Input Sensitivity: MM2.5mV / 47kohm
- Input Sensitivity: MC200
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MM/MC86dB / 71dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 105mV / 40kohms (Source Direct Off)
- Signal to noise ratio: high level 105dB
- Tone control: Treble ± 8 dB at 10 kHz
- Tone control: bass ± 8 dB at 100 Hz
- Audio inputs: RC-1246
- Digital in: USB-B / optical / coaxial / USB-A0 / 3 / 1 / 1
- Phono input: MM/MC: Yes / Yes
- Pre-out / Main-in subwoofer / No
- Power Amp Direct Mode: No
- RCA Gold Plated: Yes
- Speaker A/B: Yes
- Remote control inputs and outputs: Yes (Remote Out)
- Headphone output: Yes
- Headphone Impedance Matching (Low/Medium/High): No
Want To See More Amplifiers? Click Here: https://soundxshop.co.za/product-categories/amplifiers
SOUND X PERIENCE SANDTON
Parking Level 3, 183 Rivonia Road, Morningside, Sandton
SOUND X PERIENCE MENLYN
Shop LF106, Menlyn Shopping Centre, Atterbury Road, Menlyn, Pretoria
SOUND X PERIENCE KEMPTON PARK
149 Monument Road, Aston Manor, Kempton Park
SOUND X PERIENCE VEREENIGING
Inside Sedgars, 2 Leeuwenhoek St, Duncanville, Vereeniging, 1939