Bowers and Wilkins M-1 Satellite Speaker
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Bowers and Wilkins M-1 Satellite Speaker Description:
The anywhere speaker
Sleek and compact, M-1 can be used on a shelf, on its dedicated stands, or wall-mounted using its swiveling 'foot'.
- 1x ø25mm (1in) metal dome high-frequency
- 1x ø100mm (4in) woven glass fiber cone bass/midrange
- 85dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- 8Ω (minimum 4Ω)
Recommended amplifier power
- 20W – 100W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Height: 248mm (9.8in)
- Width: 114mm (4.5in)
- Depth: 162mm (6.4in)
- 2.3kg (5lb) including table stand
- Matte Black
- Matte White
- Matte Black or Matte White perforated steel to match cabinet
bout the Bowers & Wilkins M-1
A sleek, versatile satellite speaker
- 4" woven glass fiber cone woofer
- 1" metal dome tweeter
- frequency response: 64-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- handles up to 100 watts program power
- sleek aluminum (ported) bass reflex cabinet
- perforated steel grille for minimal sonic interference
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- swiveling table stand, wall bracket, and bracket cover included
- spring clip speaker terminals on tabletop stand
- screw-down speaker terminals on wall bracket
Dimensions and warranty:
- 4-1/2"W x 9-3/4"H x 6-1/2"D
- weight: 5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years