Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition Center Channel Speaker
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition Center Channel Speaker Description:
The Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition small enough to fit in to convenient spaces in your home but powerful enough to partner the floorstanding 603 S2 Anniversary Edition. Offered in three finishes, it features the same crossover improvements as the others speakers in the range.
Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 - Celebrate clarity.
Powerful enough to partner with 603s and compact enough to fit with any piece of furniture, Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition brings more realism and accuracy to your movie experience.
Layered, beautiful details.
The new Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? An accurate and immersive reproduction of your favorite music.
Truly amazing sound.
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the revolutionary Continuum™ cone, as found in our flagship 800 Series Diamond. Once reserved for only our most revered models, Continuum brings you a cleaner and more accurate performance.
Upgraded and optimized crossovers.
As well as celebratory cosmetic changes, 600 Series Anniversary Edition also benefits from a new optimized crossover design featuring carefully selected components, offering greater insight from your music.
- Bowers and Wilkins HTM6 S2 Anniversary Edition
- 2-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 42Hz and 33kHz
- 72Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 87dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
- 8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)
Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 160mm (6.3 in)
- Width: 480mm (18.9 in)
- Depth: 255mm (10.0 in) cabinet only
- 279mm (11 in) including grille and terminals
- 7.8kg (17.2 lb)
- Black, White, Oak
- Black, Grey