Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2 Floorstanding Speaker (Pair)
1 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2 Floorstanding Speaker Description:
Check out the Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2 on the Bowers and Wilkins website: https://www.bowerswilkins.com/home-audio/702-s2
See other Bowers and Wilkins products here: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/bowers-and-wilkins/
With three dedicated Aerofoil™ Profile bass drivers, a Continuum™ cone, and a solid body tweeter housing on top, Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2 brings the goosebump-inducing clarity and detail of studio-quality sound to your home audio set-up.
Music. Movies. Television. Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2 promises to transform your living room into a haven of high-quality sound, thanks to its studio-grade technologies trickled down from the 800 Series Diamond.
A house for high frequencies
Milled from a solid block of aluminum, the solid body tweeter housing design creates an acoustically optimized housing for the tweeter – one that’s exceptionally inert and resistant to resonances.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
Clean and clear
The midrange drivers in these floorstanders feature decoupled design, adapted from a similar system in the 800 Series Diamond. Decoupling reduces cabinet coloration, and boosts midrange clarity.
A triumph of science
Developed using advanced computer modeling techniques, the Aerofoil™ Profile bass cone has variable thickness, providing stiffness and rigidity where it’s needed most. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
- Bowers and Wilkins 702 S2
- 3-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top
- Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- Decoupled midrange
- Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 3x ø165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil Profile bass
- -6dB at 28Hz and 33kHz
- 46Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 86Hz - 28kHz
- <0.5% 110Hz - 20kHz
- 8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)
Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 300W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Height: 994mm (39 in) cabinet only 1087mm (42.8 in) including tweeter and plinth
- Width: 200mm (7.9 in) cabinet only 366mm (14.4 in) including plinth
- Depth: 337mm (13.3 in) cabinet only 364mm (14.3 in) inc. grille and terminals 452mm including plinth
- 29.5kg (65 lb)
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
- Grey (Satin White only)