Audioquest Firebird 1m HDMI Cable(48Gbps)- Strictly Online Only
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Description of the Audioquest Firebird 1m HDMI Cable:
Audioquest Firebird 1m HDMI Cable has solid PSS 100% silver Resolution - 48Gbps - up to 8K-60 Supports enhanced audio return (eAR Noise Dissipation - level 6 Adds global carbon, 72v DBX-X
Sound first. While 8K and other compelling videos/gaming features make the HDMI headlines, AudioQuest’s 48 and eARC-Priority Series HDMI cables are our best-sounding HDMI cables yet.
The greater precision and tighter manufacturing tolerances required to deliver HDMI cables that transfer up to 48Gbps bandwidth mean all of AudioQuest’s tried-and-true ingredients and techniques matter every bit as much as ever before.
Audioquest Firebird 1m HDMI Cable features 100% Perfect-Surface Silver conductors that have been direction-controlled for the most efficient dissipation of radio-frequency noise; high-loss graphene is added to the carbon layer,
AudioQuest “48” HDMI cables can transfer up to professional 10K Ultra-HD video. The 48Gbps bandwidth is made possible by 4 balanced audio/video pairs capable of 12Gbps each.
The precision and tighter manufacturing tolerances required to produce HDMI cables that transfer up to 48Gbps bandwidth mean many of AudioQuest’s tried-and-true ingredients and techniques are more important than ever before.
100% Perfect-Surface Silver Conductors (HDMI):
In Level 5 Noise-Dissipation, high-loss graphene is added to the carbon layer sandwiched between layers of metal around the 4 FRL + eARC pairs, and a "global" high-loss carbon layer is placed around all conductors.
eARC: 100% Silver + Level-6 Noise Dissipation :
Specifications of the Audioquest Firebird 1m HDMI Cable:
- 48Gbps bandwidth - supports up to 10k resolutions
- Solid 100% Silver A/V Conductors
- Solid 100% Silver eARC Conductors
- 10% Silver Ground Reference Drain
- 72v DBS, Graphene Layer, Global Carbon Layer & Direction-Controlled Noise-Dissipation
- Red Braided Outer Jacket - 0.6m to 3m only
- CMG (CL3/FT4) Outer Jacket - 5m Length
For more Audioquest products visit their website: https://www.audioquest.com/
Visit our website for more products at the best prices: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/