Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) – Smart Speaker With Clock And Alexa – White
12 in stock
This item ships within 3 – 5 working days
(As much as we strive to quicker than 3 – 5 working days, please allow for potential delays during busier times – this will be communicated once your order is processed)
Enquire About This Product
- Free Nation-Wide Delivery When You Spend R2000 Or More.
- 100% Satisfaction On Exchanges Or Returns.
- Money-Back Guarantee On Products Returned Within 7 Days.
- 5-Year Warranty On Home Theatre Speakers.
- 2-Year Warranty On Receivers & Wireless Speakers
Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) - Smart Speaker With Clock And Alexa Description:
Round out any room with Alexa. Our most popular smart speaker has a sleek, compact design that fits perfectly into small spaces. It delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound you can enjoy anywhere in your home. Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others.
And with multi-room music, you can fill your whole home with music, radio stations, podcasts, and Audible using compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Make your life easier at home. Set timers, ask questions, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. Check the traffic and weather, or play the news.
Access tens of thousands of Amazon Echo Dot skills, like Headspace or Sleep Sounds. And do it all with just your voice. Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice. Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie, or turn up the thermostat as you head out.
Get peace of mind with Alexa Guard:
Guard is an Amazon Echo Dot feature that helps you keep your home safe. Once it's set up, Amazon Echo Dot can send you Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking while you’re away.
Stay connected and in sync:
Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room that has a compatible Amazon Echo Dot device. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also stay in touch with friends and family with hands-free calling.
Alexa for kids:
Make Amazon Echo Dot kid-friendly at no extra charge. Turn on parental controls with Amazon Kids (FreeTime), right in the Alexa app. Amazon Echo Dot will automatically give kid-friendly responses, filter explicit songs, block shopping, and let kids call approved contacts. Parents can also set time limits and review activities. Children’s privacy is important to us.
Designed to protect your privacy:
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. Echo smart speakers have a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings and can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
More Information about the Amazon Echo Dot:
- Meet the all-new Amazon Echo Dot- The most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Perfect for your nightstand - See the time, alarms, and timers on the LED display. Tap the top to snooze an alarm.
- Ready to help - Ask Amazon Echo Dot to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more.
- Control your smart home - Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, and lock doors with compatible devices.
- Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner's ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Specifications of the Amazon Echo Dot (4th Generation):
|Size:||144mm x 144mm x 133mm|
|Wi-fFi Connectivity:||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) Networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer Wi-Fi networks.|
|Amazon Sidewalk:||A shared network that can simplify Echo device setup and can help your device reconnect to your wifi router when you update your password or network name. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth to provide these services to you and your neighbors, and is enabled on your device unless you have previously disabled the setting.|
|Smart Home Hub:||Zigbee + Sidewalk|
|Bluetooth Connectivity:||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Direct control of BLE Mesh. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio:||76.2mm Neodymium woofer and two 20mm Tweeters|
|Alexa App:||The Alexa App is Compatible with Fire OS, Android and iOS Devices.|
|Accesibility Features:||The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.|
|Language:||Alexa can speak English and Spanish|
Do you love the Amazon Echo Dot (4th generation)? See more Amazon products here: https://www.soundxshop.co.za/product-category/shop-by-brand/shop-by-brand-amazon/