- Now available with an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers.
- Perfect for your nightstand – Ask Alexa to set an alarm. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Enjoy stereo sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Echo Dot—Now With A Clock
Our most popular Echo is now even better. This version of Echo Dot has an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers. Play music, get the news, call almost anyone, and control compatible smart home devices—just ask Alexa.
Information At A Glance
Ask Alexa for a timer and see the countdown. Ask for the weather and see the temperature. The LED display also has a light sensor that automatically adjusts brightness so you can see the time, day or night.
“Alexa, play top hits”
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. With compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music. Also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, or pair with Fire TV to voice control movies and entertainment.
Alexa is happy to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Voice control more of your home
Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice. Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie, or turn the thermostat up as you head out.
Keep your family in sync
Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also make hands-free calls to almost any number in the US, CA, MX, and the UK to stay in touch with family
Alexa for kids
Make your Echo kid-friendly at no extra charge by enabling Amazon FreeTime in the Alexa app. Automatically filter explicit songs, add approved contacts, set time limits, or review activity with easy-to-use parental controls in the Amazon Parent Dashboard.