- Meet Echo – Echo (3rd Gen) has new premium speakers powered by Dolby to play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Enjoy premium sound – Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Pair with a second Echo (3rd Gen) or Echo Plus (2nd Gen) for stereo sound and add more bass with an Echo Sub.
- Voice control your music – Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
We want you to know
This product does not include a Built-In Smart Home hub or a temperature sensor. Currently, stereo pairing, speaker groups, and multi-room music only support music playback over your wireless network, and do not support Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX in, or TV/video connections.
All the benefits of Alexa, now with noticeably improved sound and a new look. Enjoy premium speakers with equalizer controls, and easily set up multiple compatible devices for stereo sound or multi-room music.
Alexa, play top hits
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. With compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your home with music. Also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, or pair with Fire TV to voice control movies and entertainment.
Alexa is happy to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Voice control your smart home
Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice. Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie.
Keep your family in sync
Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also make hands-free calls to almost any number in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom to stay in touch with family.
Alexa Has Skills
With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, like play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
Alexa For Kids
Make your Echo kid-friendly at no extra charge by enabling Amazon FreeTime in the Alexa app. Automatically filter explicit songs, add approved contacts, set time limits, or review activity with easy-to-use parental controls in the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time